Snake seals the deal with Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Brett Stewart OFFICIALY A Eagle for Life

Fantastic news. Great to see him stick with our great club. Will go down as a Manly legend

Great news but I suspect this will see some players moved on if the reported figures are on the money.

Congrats snake !!!!!! And thanks for your loyalty ,you just wouldn't look right in any other colours

Allegedly $2.4mil over 4 years

I'd guess it would be backended with the probability of the salary cap being increased after next year following the recent broadcast deal

Chip and Chase said:
Allegedly $2.4mil over 4 years

I'd guess it would be backended with the probability of the salary cap being increased after next year following the recent broadcast deal

Manly will be able to use the long serving player allowance on King, Watmough, Glenn and Brett Stewart. 100k per player as they would all have played 10 years for the club next year which won't be counted in the salary cap. Providing Manly has the funds they can use 400k on some of the players with back-ended contracts.

Perry is working wonders. Well done to him for retaining the nucleus of our team for seasons to come and keeping a stream of young talents coming through.

I'm disappointed. I believed Rambofan and Rothfield (maybe one and the same) and bought a season ticket to the Football Stadium next year...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Volley said:
Love the Snake.

I'd love a future DVD release from the Club of all of his tries.

Yes yes yes!!!!!

Volley said:
Love the Snake.

Yes yes yes!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Volley said:
Love the Snake.

Snake Strikes Again or Snake's Best Bits, or even Snake does Brookie.

Great news on the re-signing, and not believing all those who tried to lead us up the garden path.

Volley said:
Love the Snake.

Yes, I would buy that for sure!
My all time favourite player. Nothing gets me more excited (I know my wife doesn't read the forums, so I'm safe to speak freely) than seeing the snake in a gap with the ball in hand.

I realise the truth of the famous maxim "money talks and you know what walks", but with the benefit of Harry Hindsight, there was something in that video from the dressing room after we beat the Boodogs at ANZ, where Brett reeled off the now famous "Be Manly- Don't be a Dawg", that showed this bloke was "Maroon and White". Legend of a player, but even more so a Legend of a Bloke.

His family should be proud of him- I know we fans all are.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6