Smoke Screen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

reyam

Reserve Grader
When is someone at the club going to tell the truth about whats going on. They cannot keep blaming the salary cap. Last year Orford, lestrange, heargraeves, now this year perry matai hodkinson and tasi. In between letting these players go we talked to Burgess and Mason. Now if you add up the contracts of the players that have left and don't forget the cap increase were has it all gone if it has gone to upgrade contracts then somebody is getting way to much. Or is the trurh the STRONG mail that is getting around town that the owners are sick and tide of losing money and we are NOT spending our full cap next year. If that is the case we should be told but knowing the communication skills of the peolple involved in this club I won't be holding my breathe

Hey, Burgess is reportedly on less than Matai anyways.....LoL
Creative Accounting anyone...

i dont believe it for a second we have 3 owners who tip in (buy more shares) if the club has an end of year decieft

but if any club is doin it tight cash wise not spending the whole cap is the last thing you do because ultimately your playing roster is any professional club's product.

It would be like a 5 star resturant serving I and J fish filets as their own.

If we are holding off signings to make sure we can lump orford back on his 400k contract I will start to smash my computer in a violent rage.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8