Smith wears the 16

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
I find that hypocritical after the way the grub carried on at the time of the incident and still has not made contact with the man (allegedly) ...He is the Australian Captain.

I am bias against him also but I do think he has poor form over this incident

Frogz said:
I find that hypocritical after the way the grub carried on at the time of the incident and still has not made contact with the man (allegedly) ...He is the Australian Captain.

I am bias against him also but I do think he has poor form over this incident

This - sums it up for me as we'll.

Smith is a grub.

master blaster said:
did the raiders have anyone wearing the 16 jersey

Yup, Dane tilse (I think it was).

I shouldn't have been surprised that the storm would happily put the number 16 on the guy who claimed Alex did it to himself.

"No depths too low" - storm motto

Yeah it was Dane Tilse (in 16 for the Faders).

Unusual choice, but I'd say there'd be some special reason for it.

As opposed to Scam wearing it...

Just bad taste.

Then again , anyone from the Scum (in 16) just has too much unease around it.

Smith should have worn 666.....has anybody else noticed that Smith and Satan both start with S and contain five letters. Coincidence perhaps? I think not...

Isn't Tilse #16 anyway? Bit strange if the Raiders didn't get onboard with this touching homage to Alex :cool:

SCam has been looking stressed during the last few games. Lets hope his conscience weighs more than his ego :sleepy:

May well be Canberra didn't get on board.

Bit silly if they didn't want to choose one player to ''represent'' 16 on the night.

Just retire the number for one game instead.

As it is Tilse had the honour by default.

Surely the Faders didn't forget about this initiative?

He should have worn the words 'GRUB' instead of the 16.

Cronk should have worn the 16, cause he is the only tolerable one out of the big 3.

At the time of the incident he was having a whinge that there was nothing in the tackle, even tho everyone on the field knew how serious the injury was.
He's an arrogant, disrespectful grub.

Wearing the #16 is something the so-called marquee players are wearing this weekend. Jarryd Hayne did for Parramatta, Inglis did for Souffs and for the Cows it was their resident conspiracy theorist (that was no laughing matter or stitch up).

As much as it would have been better if Cronk or even Slater wore that number for the Scum, understandably I guess they figured it should be worn by the current Australian captain.

I agree its hypocritical for Scam Smith to wear it though.

According to our team sheet, the #16 for Manly will be worn by James Hasson.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6