Smells like 2010

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is it just me or does this year seem similar to 2010 when the momentum grew stronger and stronger for St.George to win the comp. Everyone wanted them to win, all the human interest stories with the youngs etc, the refs bought in with the 50/50's and everything seemed to be delivered to them.
Are we just to roll over and give Souffs the trophy. I can't believe some of the things that have gone their way this year. And to think that if Souffs win tonight and we win Sunday there'll likely be a 5 day turn around for next weeks semi.
It just keeps growing and growing...........,

smcgarrigle said:
Is it just me or does this year seem similar to 2010 when the momentum grew stronger and stronger for St.George to win the comp. Everyone wanted them to win, all the human interest stories with the youngs etc, the refs bought in with the 50/50's and everything seemed to be delivered to them.
Are we just to roll over and give Souffs the trophy. I can't believe some of the things that have gone their way this year. And to think that if Souffs win tonight and we win Sunday there'll likely be a 5 day turn around for next weeks semi.

If Souffs and Manly win, we play the Roosters on the Saturday, so no 5 day turn around

2009 was much the same with the Dragons, there was a big push on for them to win it that year as well but they couldn't do the job...that was the year we delivered gift boxes of chokoes to St George Leagues Club, the Steelers Club and the Illawarra Mercury (local paper down that way, whose talking up of the dragqueens is sickening) haha

Hoping it works the same for Souths this year ;)

2011 more like it.

When, inspite of Manly's superior track record, squad etc - every media outlet was spruiking the Warriors :mad:

ManlyArmy said:
smcgarrigle said:

If Souffs and Manly win, we play the Roosters on the Saturday, so no 5 day turn around
Providing Melbourne don't rack up a huge score against the Titans in Melbourne, otherwise we may still end up in 4th spot

Just on the burgess boys how did 4 ugly massive humans come from such an attractive woman. I would glad be the burgess step father. Shack up with the mum and get em to manly lol

CAMBO said:
Just on the burgess boys how did 4 ugly massive humans come from such an attractive woman. I would glad be the burgess step father. Shack up with the mum and get em to manly lol

You could show her that photo of you in Thailand.

That'll reel her in!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6