Small 2021 draw update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We are now going to be playing three games at Bankwest stadium this season tigers eels and now the dogs ( dogs vs manly July 3rd 3pm Bankwest stadium see below for more information.

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have been forced to move their Round Five match versus the Melbourne Storm from HBF Park in Perth to Stadium Australia, after COVID related issues around travel meant that the fixture could not be guaranteed to go ahead.

The change will now provide Bulldogs Members and fans in Sydney, the opportunity to watch one of the top ranked teams in the Melbourne Storm. It will also result in:

* the Bulldogs Round 16 fixture against the Manly Sea Eagles on Saturday 3 July, being moved from Stadium Australia to Bankwest Stadium

As a member of stadium Australia I am disappointed I won't get to see us play at here this year but with our woeful record at stadium Australia the change to Bankwest stadium may be a good thing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11