• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I thought the Slime Warriors game was tough and a slugfest. The best defence won the game, though attacking options were pretty thin.

Manly have to pick up the intensity big time tomorrow and it is going to be tough, especially early. Souths will come at us very hard. The wet weather might slow their plodding pack but handling is going to be very important.

Good news is that our mob have been playing a semi final type game all year. Tonight Parra and Warriors discovered that razzle dazzle isn't the way to play - it comes unstuck under pressure.

How about the crowd? Have you ever seen a stadium filled with so many people wearing the same colour? Unbelievable comitment from the fans.

I think the intensity was great but the skill and execution all night was poor.

I am just wondering if it going to have the same effect as what happened with us last year. We played in the opening game that was a high intensity hard game more so than some of the other finals and both sides came out falt as a tack the next week with the winner in newcastle fairing even worse being flogged by 50 or 60.

Well hopefully we will have the week off after this one to recover. If we lose though then it could start to be like last year again very quickly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6