Slowest backs in the Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pick Parker Elliott Garrick Tafua JetSki Waddell etc and you know you have half a team that are reserve graders and you CANT win a premiership. I don’t care how many mistakes out young blokes make they cannot be as bad as these blokes. The above players have ZERO upside so why pick them when you have options. It is Unbelieveable. Picking Hoppa Shuster Metcalfe etc in the middle of next year means another year down the drain.

And I’m just sick of watching slow predictable football. Losing is fine if you can see future potential . Losing with plodders with no upside is just so disappointing as a fan.

This year is done ffs. Let’s see what the rest of the 30 have got.

Pick Parker Elliott Garrick Tafua JetSki Waddell etc and you know you have half a team that are reserve graders and you CANT win a premiership. I don’t care how many mistakes out young blokes make they cannot be as bad as these blokes. The above players have ZERO upside so why pick them when you have options. It is Unbelieveable. Picking Hoppa Shuster Metcalfe etc in the middle of next year means another year down the drain.

And I’m just sick of watching slow predictable football. Losing is fine if you can see future potential . Losing with plodders with no upside is just so disappointing as a fan.

The 2 youngsters were our best on field tonight

our team is crazy half of it is top shelf like dce afb marty turbo jake walks suli siro and then the other half is the guys you mentioned who cant play at all i think des misunderstands the meaning of a balanced side half very good half very bad not it

our team is crazy half of it is top shelf like dce afb marty turbo jake walks suli siro and then the other half is the guys you mentioned who cant play at all i think des misunderstands the meaning of a balanced side half very good half very bad not it
That's on Barrett. Last year's top 4 chase glossed over it. This season has to see some form of cleanout

Not too sure how Garrick is referred to sometimes as reserve grade standard . Showed his speed again last night , first to the ball off that D C E cross kick and unlucky not to score , then when put into the open ,had the speed to regain his own kick ahead .Goal kicking , back to a reasonable level . Caught out of position for one of the Warriors tries but that continues to be a major problem with the lack of communication and awareness out wide . Elliot does not seem to be a talker or maybe he is trying and just not effective enough and both wingers should be immediately calling for some defensive adjustment if they start to see an overlap developing . Plenty of problems to contend with this season but Garrick "s contribution and form is well down the list of concerns .

Exactly those 6 players at the start of your post wouldn't get a top 13 gig anywhere else imo, I'd through Boyle in there also.

Agree. Even though we lost, I was actually quite happy cos I finally got to see Olakau-atu get a game and carve up. This gave plenty of satisfaction. Same goes for Funa, has a knack of finding the try line. Give me a loss with Schuster, Hoppa, Ola, Funa gaining experience over a loss with Waddell, Jorge and Elliott any day!!! The only reason I kept watching last night was to watch the young boys and they certainly impressed

we are way too slow for a sliding defence ... in fact my electric sliding gate is quicker

1596860904001.png

We have three backs who have genuine pace. Two are currently out injured, the other is rarely seeing the ball because its lucky to get past the centres most times.
We've got one that would only run if there was a bucket of chicken in front him

Last edited:
Not too sure how Garrick is referred to sometimes as reserve grade standard . Showed his speed again last night , first to the ball off that D C E cross kick and unlucky not to score , then when put into the open ,had the speed to regain his own kick ahead .Goal kicking , back to a reasonable level . Caught out of position for one of the Warriors tries but that continues to be a major problem with the lack of communication and awareness out wide . Elliot does not seem to be a talker or maybe he is trying and just not effective enough and both wingers should be immediately calling for some defensive adjustment if they start to see an overlap developing . Plenty of problems to contend with this season but Garrick "s contribution and form is well down the list of concerns .

Have to agree on Garrick. I honestly don't think he's played badly, I just don't think we are using his pace like we should. Especially with Turbo and Walks on the shelf, Reubs is easily the fastest first grader we have, yet most of the time he is seeing the ball is only on kick returns or early tackle hit ups while the forwards lumber back onside. Last night was the first time Suli has actually passed the ball out to him in space literally since Tom got injured ... almost 2 bloody months.

Reubs has only 1 try so far in 2020 compared to 6 at the same time last year. That's not because he is playing like a reserve grader, its because he is being starved of quality possession, and because for some reason we just aren't kicking for him like we did in 2019.

As for Elliot ... I think that its been shown too many times lately that all he brings to playing fullback is being safe under a high kick. As an attacking player and as a defender, lets just say that Tom can't come back fast enough.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6