Slothfields Weekly Attack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
SEA EAGLES DUO MAY FLY OFF IN DISGUST

Anthony Watmough is not the only big name player at Manly thinking about quitting over the shabby treatment of Glenn Stewart.

We’re hearing centre Steve Matai is in the same boat. Don’t be surprised to see Watmough at Parramatta and Matai at the Warriors.
.................................................................................................

SHOOSH

WHO were the two Origin players from the same club who don’t like each other and didn’t shake hands after the game.
.................................................................................................

He really is a pathetic knob of a man.

Alan said:
RiverEagle said:
niccipops said:
Masked Eagle said:
Cooper Cronk didn't shake hands with anyone!

But he did wink at himself in the mirror during a sinew check.

What the hell is a sinew check?

And should you really be watching it nicci??

Lol.

Sine (ewh) Is what you get when you try to teach trigonometry to alaskans

Ah, so a strain or a stretch of the old Sarah Palin mate...

Pretty painful that is too.

I get the thought process if I took a paycut to keep something together then because of one dude that didn't happen I'd be a bit gripped off too, that said no one forced them to take a paycut.

So are we turning our collective talents from mathematics, to ''anutomy'' now?

Mad Dog used to talk to his thighs I guess, for inspiration!

As for nuttiness... Rothtool is almost on par with Sarah P too.

Can't wait to not read his spin once ASADA finish with his Gummies!

RiverEagle said:

Lol.
I do regular 'sinew checks' over photographs of a shirtless Wolfman. Borrowing some words from Coops, I like to check that, “every sinew in my (Wolfman's) body came together in one perfect whole”.

niccipops said:
RiverEagle said:

Lol.
I do regular 'sinew checks' over photographs of a shirtless Wolfman. Borrowing some words from Coops, I like to check that, “every sinew in my (Wolfman's) body came together in one perfect whole”.

Well it's good that you're on the job nicci...

Just don't let HappilyManly catch you with those photographs!

Frogz said:
SHOOSH

WHO were the two Origin players from the same club who don’t like each other and didn’t shake hands after the game.

Hoffman and Slater. In fact no one likes Slater.

Love Rothfield's journalism from the couch.
Yup they didn't shake hands.... on the TV coverage.

and technically its true, they didn't shake hands at all... SCANDAL!!!

But if he was there, and watching from the ground, he would've seen the two have a quick hug and tap on the back after the game amongst all the hand shaking and man hugging..

that doesn't attract clicks though..

He is a sad, sad little man. Pathetic journalist.

He falls short on providing any properly verified quotes and tries to connect the dots, using his anti-manly lens.

He is the sort of guy who deserves a punch on the nose just for being the idiot he is.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6