Sleeve sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good stuff, new shorts sponser & now a sleeve sponsor.

I hear we will need every cent we can get next year

:) just getting some inside info for ST.

Yes Dairy farmers have dropped there sponsorship.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

Dairy Farmers has helped secure the future success of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles by becoming one of the major sponsors of this legendary National Rugby League team.

The three-year sponsorship sees the Dairy Farmers logo worn proudly on the sleeves of the Sea Eagles' famous maroon and white jersey across all grades, including the NRL, Premier League, Jersey Flegg, SG Ball and Harold Mathews squad.

With a fantastic squad and strong support from Dairy Farmers, the Sea Eagles might just go all the way!

I wonder what the story is behind that? Did we fail to give them what they were looking for or did they somehow slide out of the deal.

Bottom line is that silly cow jumping castle won't be at Brookie next season - a few kids may mind but apart from that - no worries.

I bought a few things at Strathfield last weekend - supporting the new sponsor already!!! :clap:

byso your full of **** dood :p

inside info my arse
its on the website

hahahahahahahahaha your a bad bad man byso

But Cliffy - if Dairy Farmers were signed on for 3 years, wouldn't they still be a sleeve sponsor as well? Does that potentially mean we have TWO sleeve sponsors.....all the better for The Sea Eagles of you ask me.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4