Slaters knee

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleE

Reserve Grader
I hope Slater is up to playing on Monday night. I want to see him hammered and really finished off for the season. I make no apologies for wanting to see him hurt. Maybe TRex or orhers might use him as a speed hump again.

If Trex uses him as a speed hump then slater wont be playing.

T rex is weeks away from a back injury

Its karma for putting in the boot when he is stopping tries, ufc ankle twists when he tackles players and stomping players in the head

Ceagle said:
Apparently Slater is out for 4 weeks

Damn :(
That sucks. He is an outstanding player, and always exciting to watch.

Remember Slater getting his jaw smashed at Brookie anyone? Think George Rose busted his leg in that one. Also think Orford won by a field goal???

You see ME on camera that day !!! Hahahaha

Not many dispute that Slater is a grub but I don't like to see any player injured. They all play to entertain us.

WAMF said:
Not many dispute that Slater is a grub but I don't like to see any player injured. They all play to entertain us.

Yeh, real shame. He's a dynamic player. The thing I find is every time he gets the ball, you expect something to happen. That electric turn of speed is something to watch. Personally, it's a shame we won't see him on Monday night.

Inglis at fullback will be an awesome sight. But also be good to see Barba get a chance. Lucky Queensland with that decision.

Go the Blues

haha - during the commentary of Ryans post -
"given the Melbourne Storm are playing for nothing" hahaha

why is that melbourne?? someone please enlighten me. Why were they playing for NOTHING!!! :D:D:D

No way in the world will Qld have Barba in the 1 for the final game.
Although dynamic in attack his defence is arguably the worst in the NRL.
Game 3 could well come down to safety under the high ball & Inglis is arguably the best with Barba a lottery at best.
If Barba gets a spot it would be off the bench but seems unlikely.
If it was an open game & a shootout scoreline like 44-40 Barba is a good call, but he does not really suit the trench warfare style game that SOO 3 promises to be.
Bench at best but doubt it.

MK Eagle said:
No way in the world will Qld have Barba in the 1 for the final game.
Although dynamic in attack his defence is arguably the worst in the NRL.
Game 3 could well come down to safety under the high ball & Inglis is arguably the best with Barba a lottery at best.
If Barba gets a spot it would be off the bench but seems unlikely.
If it was an open game & a shootout scoreline like 44-40 Barba is a good call, but he does not really suit the trench warfare style game that SOO 3 promises to be.
Bench at best but doubt it.

I reckon Barba's defence and bomb tacking especially has improved out of sight this season. I'd still go with GI if I was the QLDers though.

I would prefer Slater back there.you know what you are getting after years of seeing him play. Besides his form is not what it was at the start of the season, and he is not 100% fit. Inglis is an unknown commodity at the back, that could be dangerous

Another quiet night from Slater and inglis would be good

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4