Skivvy's hit!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
BOOM!

That was unreal, he gave it to Ferggie good and proper. You have to admire the guys tuffness and effectivness.

Shoulder charge will ruin matais tackling they said.

WRONG!!! Awesome shot.

Credit to the shot on bruher, it was good.

I am too young to have seen Terry Randall but have heard the stories about him

Matai is easily the best hitter I have seen in my time watching manly, and I doubt there has been a better back than him at hitting

On a side note that hit on Buhrer was a beauty as well, he must have gone about 7m backwards lol

I rewined it about 6 times, Yup he got him.

http://www.nrl.com/manly-run-over-raiders-in-nrl/tabid/10874/newsid/72512/default.aspx
3.21 sec in for Matai hit.

Randall vs Matai: both relatively lightweight in comparison to many of their victims.
Randall, better overall defender.
Matai, better extreme hit merchant (one exception: Randall on Dallas Donnelly, 1978 preliminary final, Dallas hitting it up from a tap penalty)

the hit was a beauty, and ferguson knew it. the look on his face when he was on the ground was "f#$K me what a awesome hit!"

Papali has put on a couple of good ones this year. He's a heavy hitter.

As for Stevie, great shot on Ferguson. It was like the one he put on Hally a few seasons ago.

One thing that made me laugh last night was when Stevie copped that high shot across the nose, the first thing he said when he got up was "who was that ?". I think Shillington's blood pressure and heart beat rose considerably at that point. Imagine spending the best part of 80 minutes waiting for a Steve Matai "even up" on you ? Talk about a nervous wreck.

This hit on youtube anywhere? (Looked, I have)

I can't get the above link to work.

Got to give credit to Fergo for smiling and getting up, seemed to love it as much as Skivvy

Dan said:
Got to give credit to Fergo for smiling and getting up, seemed to love it as much as Skivvy

That's no help to me whatsoever!

You must be in tech support! :D:D:D:D:D

Dan said:
@globaleagle have you tried turning it off and then back on again?

umoKRkY.gif

@Dan

Matai always hits guys the same size or bigger than him that is why I love his hits. Other players put on big hits on littler players, ok pappali's hit was good but he picked one of the smallest guys on the field so doesn't rate in the same category. When he put some big hits on gallen last year, they were good and credit to him but you are no big guy by hitting the smallest guys on the field.

globaleagle said:
This hit on youtube anywhere? (Looked, I have)

I can't get the above link to work.

It sounds like you need a VPN

Papalli's hit was bigger but Matai's was far more impressive. I'd daresay Matai is one of only a few players in the competition who could upend Ferguson like that in motion.

Fergo has nearly 10kg on Stevie and was probably confident that he could get the better of him by cutting back inside. Matai though picked a spot to make the hit and was in control the whole time.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6