• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
EagleFromMay1967 said:
Yeah, but at this stage of his career, Skivvy should do what is best for himself and his family. He would have a yearning to return to Kiwiland. If he is offered big dollars to play for Worriers, he should take it.But truly, he is an all time Manly great. Last night he and Matty B were added to my hero list.
I always have to laugh when the blokes use the "do what's best for my family" line. After all,it's impossible to raise a family on less than 800k a year,isn't it?:rolleyes

larry tate II said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
Yeah, but at this stage of his career, Skivvy should do what is best for himself and his family. He would have a yearning to return to Kiwiland. If he is offered big dollars to play for Worriers, he should take it.But truly, he is an all time Manly great. Last night he and Matty B were added to my hero list.
I always have to laugh when the blokes use the "do what's best for my family" line. After all,it's impossible to raise a family on less than 800k a year,isn't it?:rolleyes

Yeah it's like a politician resigning because of "family"reason.

larry tate II said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
The career of an NRL centre is short, 10 yrs. Skivvy himself will have ongoing medical expenses re his shoulders, nerve damage. Also he has a disabled brother as a dependent, living in NZ. His family only get to see him play or be an in situ 'part of his life' when MWSE are playing at Mt Smart.
So, in his case, the "line" is genuine.

bob dylan said:
Whatever happened to his running from dummy half.

Never seen it in the last few weeks, I suppose that's when they decided not win any more.

Matai has been taking more one off the ruck hit-ups this year to help out the lack of forward grunt we have.

Could also be a change away from dummy half due to the markers splitting early and not being penalised doing so.

Also not as many quick play the balls were generated from Tafua this year to work off the back of and with the loss of Buhrer plus Watmough this last couple of games not many other opportunities to take advantage of a quick play the ball.

Forward stocks are low so he has been playing more like a backrower taking a hit up----it has been evident all season.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
larry tate II said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
The career of an NRL centre is short, 10 yrs. Skivvy himself will have ongoing medical expenses re his shoulders, nerve damage. Also he has a disabled brother as a dependent, living in NZ. His family only get to see him play or be an in situ 'part of his life' when MWSE are playing at Mt Smart.
So, in his case, the "line" is genuine.
All these facts were there when he signed an extension with us,the only difference being is the warriors with a bucket load of cash.

The other thing about all these so called "desertions".

We are assuming that every club they are supposedly going to has a spare Million in their cap (or whatever it might be).

For one Snake isn't going anywhere , he will NOT get the same money at any other team than the Faders!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6