Six again rule.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes so true far to inconsistent, the referees could count out loud how many seconds you have to get off.

It and the strip rule may need to go.

This rule is way too inconsistent. I see it time and again where one team is given a flurry of these calls while the other team can’t buy one for all the money in the world.
Just sit these referees down and tell them to watch a SOO replay for a week.
Its not really less consistent than when a penalty was given, the difference is that the reasoning and justification is harder to measure.

No one is going to pull the ref up on these whereas a penalty is more obvious. Its allowed for the refs to influence the outcome without anything on their shoulders.

Needs to be tweaked to penalty inside the attacking 40, set restart outside that

Agreed. It’s far too inconsistent and the rule is not sustainable in my opinion. We’re seeing more blow outs this season because of it. Most people were enjoying it at first but after seeing half a season of games with the new rules it’s clear that it doesn’t work

Ref decided Jake was being too slow tonight and pinged him 3 times in 10 min and then not again... first time was fair, 2nd one was BS and 3rd one was 50/50... it was an "I'm gonna punish you" BS power trip from the ref imo...

Mind you, I expected him to put jake in the bin for the offside tackle after Nadens break just b4 halftime so probably evened itself out (maybe, we might have been in the game without those 6 agains)

Ref decided Jake was being too slow tonight and pinged him 3 times in 10 min and then not again... first time was fair, 2nd one was BS and 3rd one was 50/50... it was an "I'm gonna punish you" BS power trip from the ref imo...

Mind you, I expected him to put jake in the bin for the offside tackle after Nadens break just b4 halftime so probably evened itself out (maybe, we might have been in the game without those 6 agains)
As they all seem to be related, I imagine Naden is a relative of one Malcolm Naden.

This rule is way too inconsistent. I see it time and again where one team is given a flurry of these calls while the other team can’t buy one for all the money in the world.
Just sit these referees down and tell them to watch a SOO replay for a week.

Agreed. Discretionary rules in the game should be wiped out as much as possible. The less a ref is left with discretion, the more equitable the game. Its a bad rule. Too open with so many questions of partiality. Get rid of them. Amazing that soccer rarely has these problems with refs. Why? Because discretionary rules are kept to a minimum. Sure they happen some times especially with in goal area penalties that annoy me with their inconsistency. But discretionary rules are much less problem in such games and so are less of an issue.

There is nothing wrong with the rule, it's the refs who are inconsistent or biased.
So easy now for a ref to win a match for his chosen team, aided by the Vidiot.

didn't jake go for 3 in a row, I thought that he would have learnt after the 1st infringement.

The wrestle was just as discretionary as well. I don't know if the six again will end up being better and I wasn't a big fan at the start.. I do like there might be a scope for differing body shapes in the game and tackling around the legs seems to be coming back.

The wrestle v 6 again is contentious. I feel the 6 again has the potential to have the better upside..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4