Sivo follows Semi ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It would be funny to a point, however if he goes to play rugby at the olympics he should represent Fiji not Aus, can’ bang on about being a proud Fijian then sell your soul for a few dollars

Are we also waiting for the turd to open his war chest for parra to ensure they retain him

The Eels offered him 330k for 3 years which seems low given how many tries he scored.

Telegraph are also reporting the offer from rugby.

It would be funny to a point, however if he goes to play rugby at the olympics he should represent Fiji not Aus, can’ bang on about being a proud Fijian then sell your soul for a few dollars

Are we also waiting for the turd to open his war chest for parra to ensure they retain him
Apparently you can only get picked for the Wallabies if you are of Polynesian heritage 'cos their ain't many Caucasians in our national team now.

The Eels offered him 330k for 3 years which seems low given how many tries he scored.

Telegraph are also reporting the offer from rugby.
Would love it if he leaves, Eels fans were crowing about how they have found another Semi Radradra

Oh come on SIVO SIVO SIVO, it’s the Raiders chant but fine for an Eel.

He did score some great try’s but $600k a season , “ he’s dreaming “.

I thought they signed him up to a new three year deal?

It says this in the article, so I guess he knocked that deal back!

The impressive rookie can hit the open market from November 1 after after knocking back a new three-year deal that included an upgrade offer of just over $100,000.

Apparently you can only get picked for the Wallabies if you are of Polynesian heritage 'cos their ain't many Caucasians in our national team now.

Funny enough we were just watching the news on the RWC and my partner made exactly that comment. Shame on all the sell-outs, they should be proud of their heritage and align to their heritage country for rep duties. Aust should help with that for the good of the game, not poach and capitalise on young players by waving dollars around

Funny enough we were just watching the news on the RWC and my partner made exactly that comment. Shame on all the sell-outs, they should be proud of their heritage and align to their heritage country for rep duties. Aust should help with that for the good of the game, not poach and capitalise on young players by waving dollars around
And the All Blacks.

Maybe they were born here and are Australian citizens.
(Don't really follow the Wallabies lately so I don't know)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7