[Resurrected] Sitili Tupouniua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
I feel the old version well worth the investment, but Tupouniua has lost most of his thrust and that awkward running style seems only a shadow of what it was.
Not much of an upgrad and if looking for a worthwhile signing with a decent outlay, not the best option, though I like the idea of looking for another menacing forward who can create problems on that left edge

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ethan Roberts from the Rorters, I think has more upside in his game, off contract and was tried as a middle due to the wealth of backrow talent the Rorters have, a gamble as not proven like Tupouniua in first grade…

Nappa

Premium Member
Tipping Member
Michael Chammas on 100% Footy saying Manly, Dolphins and Dogs have all expressed an interest in Tupouniua. Although he's contracted for another 3 years, the Roosters apparently gave him permission to look around due to cap issues, but conditionally on them re-signing Angus Crichton.

Hopefully all the other nrl clubs make the roosters pay a decent amount of his contract for the next 3 seasons, and the club that does signs him at a very reduced cost.

At reduced cost he would be worth the risk of signing him due to his recent run with injuries.

ManlyGM

Kleese Haas is off contract with the Titans,they have Fifita and Fermor and a handful of young talent.
Haas is coming into his prime,Sitili is injury prone and not the player he was.
I am ok if we sign him,but not for a lot of cap room.
Pretty sure Haas just got re-signed to an extension with the Titans.

I could be living under a rock but not many second rowers that the club could target at the moment outside of Stili.

Obvious concerns with injuries as well as form but he’s an upgrade over our current second row depth (Waddell, Condon? etc).

Adz

Reserve Grader
Pretty sure Haas just got re-signed to an extension with the Titans.

I could be living under a rock but not many second rowers that the club could target at the moment outside of Stili.

Obvious concerns with injuries as well as form but he’s an upgrade over our current second row depth (Waddell, Condon? etc).
Nothing has been announced,they have cap pressure actually.
How much do you think the club should fork out for Sitili?

LeonardCohen

Bencher
I wouldn’t go after Sitili if I were Manly. Ben looks the goods and is only going to get better. It’s props we should be chasing. Throw a mil at Stefano and move Lodge on. That’s the smart money. Edge forwards are primarily your attack on the fringes, whereas we need leg speed and power in the middle to compete with some of the quicker teams.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
I'm not really fussed either way, but other clubs are interested, so that rules us out. We generally only end up with players nobody else wants. Press is now reporting his likely destination is the Bulldogs.

The Indian

Bencher
Signed with the Dogs for 4 years, no loss for me.
Oh well doesn't matter now - I think he's a decent player and love his versatility and wouldn't have minded seeing him here...but he could find an injury. It would have seemed strange to me that we let a promising backrower like Samuela Fainu go who is just hitting his straps only to sign this bloke anyway in a quasi swap.

Wonder who's next on the list and wonder which club he will hail from ??

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 7 8 -47 18