Site Update: Live Scores, and Tipping Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In wet weather football possession and field position are the key. With these two (yes two!) refs constantly blowing the pea out of his whislte he is just handing the game to the dogs. Also what the heck happened with Ballin? Never seen him act out like that.

Going by the penalty count against us, the ref is just not letting us get anywhere. Being unable to watch the game and just going by the live updates from LU, I don't know whether we are deserved of the penalties or whether they are just out to make sure that we don't win. 22 nil down whilst writing this, I don't think that we will be able to come back unless Des has some miracle speech up his sleeve at half time.

Trust me they are getting away with murder (dogs) very inconsistent, almost reeks of "hasim to get the reord tonite" stuff. Makes me wanna puke. They are as guilty of holding down as us.

This NRL makes me sick.............

Ive had it with them already.

Damn!! Dogs are in again & converted 28 - 6

Damn!! Dogs are in again. Back to back tries.

Sportstab must rate us still, at half time we were $10 to win, now its come in to $9. Surely it should be $20

We deserve this after what’s happened in the last week.

Hopefully they learn for it.

Hopefully the club deals with poor behaviour from players in the future and the NRL doesn't need to.

I certainly think if Stewarts found guilty he should be sacked.

It sucks but it’s only round one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6