Site poll.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Im not sure it gives the option for me.

I watch him notably on saturday because of all the criticism. All I can say is he needs to go and go now.

How about that head clash. Im sure it hurt and im sure he was shaken, but did anyone see how he was ready to fall over until des said you can come off... and he ran to the sideline with no assitance or problems???

Kimorley obviously reads the forums because it was blatantly obvious that he was targeting kings lateral movement and he busted our defence every time he ran at king.

Sorry to all who think he improved or had a good game, I didn't see anything to warrant another selection. No doubt Des did though.

yes he is not pulling his weight but for those calling for his sacking who takes his place?

Curtis/Moorewood? Rose/Arnold etc are all injured so we dont have much choice. He has to be in the 17.

Kimorley obviously reads the forums because it was blatantly obvious that he was targeting kings lateral movement and he busted our defence every time he ran at king.

yeah, I'd imagine Kimmorley visits all teams forums/websites so he can pinpoint teams strengths and weaknesses. I mean, he wouldn't be clever enough to work these out himself - he would need to go to people like us to find tips to exploit.

Actually...why don't we be more clever and start posting some follies so when Kimmorley reads these next time - he'll have the wrong info!!

jeez Barks, good to see you understand and comprehend sarcasm.

What fLIP was saying was that this has been highlighted here. He was ot suggesting noddy visits any of these sites.

Were you toilet trained by the taliban?

ummm, so i was i daniel, otherwise i would hammered Flip adding that Kimmorley should come and read HIS posts. Instead i used "us' and was playing along.

I read my post again and understand it can be taken either way, but it looks like it was you who jumped the gun Dan.

it's alright...i still think your the best looking cheerleader.

Who votes in these polls ?,there are 30 serial idiots out there who think King is playing the standard expected of a nrl prop !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4