Site Migration: PLEASE READ....Especiall Tippers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that later today I will be taking the site offline, and it may be offline for as long as a day.

I am migrating the site to Zep's hosting account as a temporary measure as it is obvious we have outgrown our current host.

So if you are a tipper, please enter your tips ASAP. Basically I am looking at taking the site offline at about 5PM tonight and hope that you all enter your tips by then, at that stage I will transferring the site, so then at the absolute latest I the site will be up and happy by Monday.

I will also accept tips via my email address ([email protected]) please include your username and the tips, I will also accept changes in this form too but will be taking care to check times.

Its a fairly big job, moving the site and also entering tips so if you can avoid having to have me do them via email i would appreciate it, since it will be a pain in the ass :)

Cheers
And sorry for the crap

Dan

theres a chance the transfer could be fairly quick.
The site will have a sitedown message.

Once it is backup you will know, because well you will be able to access the site. If thats the case you should be able to spray away if the site is up :)

scruffy.jpg

im on break

CussCuss link said:
i could host if you need to.

Unlimited bandwidth/space, only limit is CPU usage.

CPU usage isnt that high, but I gues sit depends on what CPU you have. At this stage I want to see how it goes on Zeps server once its there I can make further assessments

Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8