Site maintenance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I dont have an exact date, however sometime very soon. I need to shut the site down completely for about a day. The site will be completely offline during that period as I will be rebuilding the entire server to add security and speed hopefully :)

I will update you once this is confirmed and I know the dates and times and the approx length of time this will all take

Dan

lol no the site runs on CentOS and our version is out of date, I need to update that. however to do that I need to wipe the entire server and rebuild it

Give us plenty of notice so we can plan social activities (or therapy sessions) to tide us over while its down. :s

I just managed to get the front end of the website running quickly again so I may not make the change at all now

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Give us plenty of notice so we can plan social activities (or therapy sessions) to tide us over while its down. :s

hahaha, yup, there is going to be a lot of surprised wives and families if you lot have to start spending time with them unexpectedly!!!

Dan said:
I just managed to get the front end of the website running quickly again so I may not make the change at all now

Ah....well forget my response to ser8 then!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6