Announcement Site maintenance, site will stay up for a bit but nothing posted from now on will stay

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Going to try and do this again, so I will kleep the site up whilst I take backups and take it down once tested which means anything from now on wont be saved.

Dan

@Dan tried to upload a pic and got following;

HE FOLLOWING ERROR OCCURRED:
tempnam(): file created in the system's temporary directory
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. tempnam() in XenForo/Model/Attachment.php at line 499
  3. XenForo_Model_Attachment->insertUploadedAttachmentData() inXenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php at line205
  4. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionDoUpload() in XenForo/FrontController.phpat line 369
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() inXenForo/FrontController.php at line 152
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in/var/www/silvertails.net/index.php at line 13

3. XenForo_Model_Attachment->insertUploadedAttachmentData() inXenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php at line205
  4. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionDoUpload() in XenForo/FrontController.phpat line 369
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() inXenForo/FrontController.php at line 152
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in/var/www/silvertails.net/index.php at line 13
Yeah got the same

Yeah got the same

For God's sake will you guys stop posting NRL sex pics/vids. You're breaking the Internet.

Ah I think I know what that is I'll fix it tomorrow

@Dan

What a backline ... Rabs is gonna shiite himself when he has to call that game ....

Feels debatable.

- To everyone else, any feedback on the site? Has there been any slowdowns etc or is it running smoothly?

Seems good to me. Kinda like how it was before "the troubles" - for want of etc etc

Thanks!

Feels debatable.

- To everyone else, any feedback on the site? Has there been any slowdowns etc or is it running smoothly?
The Android/Chrome Alerts display overwrite if Username error that I reported previously is now fixed :clap:

Ive been having trouble connecting to the site from my phone when on 4G.

Probably nothing on your end but its the only site ive got an issue with. Same when im tethering my PC on 4G/mobile (moving house).

As soon as I switch to wifi at the old place boom, site comes up. Weird.

Not strictly on topic but Telstra turned up again here to check out the ongoing on again-off-again internet connection fiasco. After a couple of hours the technician confirmed the problems are 80m up the street (same as we were told 3 months ago) but that Telstra won't fix them because the NBN is 'imminent'.
Yeah real imminent. Original estimate March, current estimate 'July to September'. By September who knows what the estimate will be? I pay good money for the connection but next time its down I may just cut them free and get my information some other way. Shocking contempt to consumers in this area!

Not strictly on topic but Telstra turned up again here to check out the ongoing on again-off-again internet connection fiasco. After a couple of hours the technician confirmed the problems are 80m up the street (same as we were told 3 months ago) but that Telstra won't fix them because the NBN is 'imminent'.
Yeah real imminent. Original estimate March, current estimate 'July to September'. By September who knows what the estimate will be? I pay good money for the connection but next time its down I may just cut them free and get my information some other way. Shocking contempt to consumers in this area!

By fixing they mean walk up the road, open the box, flick a switch off and on again, or replace a simple wire. That's telstra for ya!

This site can’t be reached
silvertails.net took too long to respond.

getting a fair bit of that tonight
Yeah was happening as I was sat on a plane about to take off. At least I have a fairly close time for when it started and will see if I can narrow in more from there

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8