Site feedback, game threads

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Would you like "game day threads" for all games not just manly games?

• Yeah dude, bring it on

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Nah bud, there are no other teams

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

Just wondering if you would be interested me jn setting up the game thread system for all games so that we get a discussion of the game whilst it's going and then a the stats posted inline?

Cheers
Daniel

Hiya

I voted 'No' but in reality I'm not too fussed. I just didn't want to click on the fence sitting option.

No because:
1) I'm wary in giving you (Dan) more work to do, but I understand that if you offered it then you're ok with it.
2) A whole bunch of extra threads just allows @Mark from Brisbane to hi-jack them into camping/fishing/red wines/being retired, etc (kidding mfb, love your work)
3)People watching other games still comment in the non games thread . Just one thread to ignore if people are not interested.

Though:
1)For those who watch more than one game, it could be nice for them to have individual game threads.

Sheesh...who'd be a libran?!?!

Now I'm thinking you should give it a go (just for the mfb comment!)

Last line: Jethro is a lot smarter than me.

I totally agree with what GE said except for the 2nd last line.

Oh yeah, thanks for the compliment in the bit of your post @globaleagle that reads:

"Last line: Jethro is a lot smarter than me."

Last edited:
Perhaps I can consolidate it into a single thread some how, inject the stats and updates into an individual post inside the main thread every day 15 minutes

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4