Site Announcement: Digg it in News articles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

I have just added a new feature to the news articles and pages of the site. Essentially there is a button that says "Digg it" when you click this you can submit the article to the Digg.com website and let other people read it.

You need to be a Digg member to do this, and essentially Digg works by having a collection of articles, news stories, basically links to them so that others who have similar interests can read them. Its all free and just a fun little tool really.

So if you liked the news article and want to share it with others simply click the "digg it" button and digg it on to their site and its all good.

You will need to fill in the title of the article and the basic summary of it (just copy and paste) and you are all good. I will be working on this so that it is all done automatically for you though in the future.

Let me know what you think.

Dan

You will also now notice that you can DIGG forum posts. So if there are particularly good or heated forum discussions that would be of interest to the outside world then please feel free to DIGG them

Just so you know guys. As of 1PM today we have had 4153 hits on the site. This is somewhere around a 1000 hit increase on the average. This has something to do with the stories that have so far been place onto Digg.com after monitoring this I am seeing a decent increase in traffic referred from Digg and am hoping that this continues as you, the members of this site, help to build it higher and digg us to the top

There were a few more posts than normal today too (from the regular crew).

everyone must love putting on a show. ;)

oh nutz....nutz...please...You are lucky i dont ban your ass for that one

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4