SIRONEN !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What about my Nan, she had a fair few whiskers.
True. My grandma used to bake these beautiful tea-cakes with sultanas and currents . With a thick slathering of pink fondant, finished off with a generous sprinkling of cinnamon. Beautiful. But one day, I found what I thought was an eye lash , was later told by my old man it was one of grannies whiskers. And if I knew what was good for me, wipe it on a napkin, shut your mouth about it, so we can all continue filling our gobs with this (what would be called in todays dietitian circles, as instant diabetes) treat.

But don't you remember the write-up and photo spread he received in the SMH Good Weekend Magazine? He'd changed his diet to all meat and was injury free. There were photos of him with a carcass over his shoulders, and he acquired the name Sir Loin.
What went wrong?
Hot chips....

But don't you remember the write-up and photo spread he received in the SMH Good Weekend Magazine? He'd changed his diet to all meat and was injury free. There were photos of him with a carcass over his shoulders, and he acquired the name Sir Loin.
What went wrong?
Hate to see the size of his two veg

You're heart has too be in the recovery process. According to what I heard Lawton went at his achilles recovery like his life depended on it. Maybe Siro just needs more time.
Hmmm. Your post also describes the difference between how Lawton and Sironen play. Lawton plays like his life depends on how much energy and enthusiasm he brings to each game. Sironen these days, plays like he is just going through the motions, without much effort or commitment to the team. Easy choice for me as who should remain in the seventeen.

Since the beginning of the 2017 season when Siro joined Manly until our last game against the Knights a week and a half ago, Manly have played a total of 107 NRL games.

Since the beginning of the 2017 season when Siro joined Manly until our last game against the Knights a week and a half ago, Curtis Sironen has played a grand total of 61 games. He has missed 46 games in the 4 and a half seasons he's been with the Sea Eagles. That means he has missed an average of around 10 games per year so far, all due to injury.

In all honesty ... if it were up to me I would not re-sign him. Too injury prone for the asking price.
I think he’s only there because Des and Siros old man Paul are good mates.That’s another reason I reckon he’ll put him straight into the 17 when fit. Can’t wait.@:(

Last edited:
I think he’s only there because Des and Siros old man Paul are good mates.That’s another reason I reckon he’ll put him straight into the 17 when fit. Can’t wait.@:(

Right now, our right edge of DCE, Guac, Harper and Saab is proving to be an extremely potent one. And its an edge that has definitely benefitted from not having No Pass Sironen and No Pass Suli there (not to mention that defensively, that edge is also much improved).

Hopefully Des see's that.

Right now, our right edge of DCE, Guac, Harper and Saab is proving to be an extremely potent one. And its an edge that has definitely benefitted from not having No Pass Sironen and No Pass Suli there (not to mention that defensively, that edge is also much improved).

Hopefully Des see's that.
I'm hoping too. But Nepotism is a powerful decider.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4