Sir Graham Lowe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope he didn't wear a polo shirt to his knighting ceremony @:p

Good on him, he always seemed like a guy who had plenty to give and he deserves the recognition

But for his health, he could have been a manly fixture for many years and had some innovative ideas. Hope he stays well.

A Lowie fun fact.

Supporters tour, Auckland maybe about 2010-11 he was the GM.

Our favourite hang out was OHagens Irish pub and the group was there on Saturday night before the big Sunday game, about 80 of us.

Lowie arrives to share a few bevies with us along with a couple of injured players ( can’t remember which ones), so we suggest to the band that they play Eagle Rock!!

“ Eagle what”says these Kiwi bandies ( sacrilege really) so Lowie says “ give me a guitar and I’ll fix this.

Absolutely brought the house down!!

His health was pretty bad around then and not long after he was replaced so those dates could be wrong.

Champion fella.

Graham Lowe was the real reason Hasler left for the Dogs. Hasler asked him not long before he left if he would recommend to the Board a contract extension and he said he wasn't sure he could. That was the moment it all started.

Graham Lowe was the real reason Hasler left for the Dogs. Hasler asked him not long before he left if he would recommend to the Board a contract extension and he said he wasn't sure he could. That was the moment it all started.
Wasn't it reported that Des had agreed to terms with Greenturd back in July - that's what I've been told by a handfull of insiders :cool:

Time to release the emails between those two >:)

Someone said the best non-Manly player as coach. True. We were a pretty competitive team when he was in charge. 1991 they were very unlucky not to get in the Grand Final.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8