• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The rugby league world is littered with so called strong men whose careers never started in the NRL.

Alex Corvo from the raiders was once the strongest player in the comp but was useless at footy. Same with Les White, Christian Kerisiano etc

Plenty big, planty useless. Hopefully Sione will be better than them but at 27 he is fast running out of time.

Bit harsh on corvo there tooks. he must have played nearly 100 games.

No Mata I am certain of my facts because Alex is a big favourite of wheels. You might be getting him mixed up with his brother mark who played a bit of first grade for the Raiders.

These are the stats from the Raiders website:

CORVO, Alex
5 games (91); 0pts

CORVO, Mark
50 games (93-00); 6pts

Alex was also famous for wearing a pink hard hat on a grand final day many years ago dancing to the tunes of the Village people.

Anyone see him in the Telegraph this morning? The guy is huge! Sort of like a muscled-up Haumono in a way.

Speaking if haumono can't he fight. He was one of the best fighters on the night and **** all over Hoppa and mason for ability.

[quote author=Matabele]
Bit harsh on corvo there tooks. he must have played nearly 100 games.

No Mata I am certain of my facts because Alex is a big favourite of wheels. You might be getting him mixed up with his brother mark who played a bit of first grade for the Raiders.

These are the stats from the Raiders website:

CORVO, Alex
5 games (91); 0pts

CORVO, Mark
50 games (93-00); 6pts

Alex was also famous for wearing a pink hard hat on a grand final day many years ago dancing to the tunes of the Village people.
[/quote]

Yeah, I was thinking Mark.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4