Simple equation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
If BK plays this weekend - we win.

If he cannot get needled up enough to take the field - we lose.

I don't care how broad his shoulders, Kite cannot carry this other band of shirkers and "potentials" by himself.

Write it down.

Clon said we Manly would win by 28 points.
I said Manly would win by two.

Who was closer to reality?

Gower is expected to play.

Clon said we Manly would win by 28 points.
I said Manly would win by two.

Who was closer to reality?

Gower is expected to play.

Better check your post again Mata. You never said Manly would win, you said:

"Souths will win 20-18 unless Joe Williams is playing"

followed by

"We are going down"

I believe Manly won, regardless of the scoreline.

Yes, but it was a damned sight closer than you thought it would be and most here agree we were very lucky to get away with it.

What odds on Manly losing will you give me if BK is out?

Well - looks like he will play through to the bye so you will not know what would have happened if he didnt play - which is a good thing

If BK plays this weekend - we win.

If he cannot get needled up enough to take the field - we lose.

I don't care how broad his shoulders, Kite cannot carry this other band of shirkers and \"potentials\" by himself.

Write it down.

i often wonder the amount of tickets people have on themselves when they quote "you read it here first" or " write it down".

hehehehe...thanks mata, you gave an opinion, like 100's of others will, that will do for me. i don't need to write it down as if I'm going to show all my mates if you get it right. It's not like people don't realise without Menzies, Bell and watmo, and now BK out that Manly would be in trouble.

;)

You got any more King threads? Comparing his metres to 2nd rowers who play 80 minutes when we can just tell by watching a game or on TV that his form isn't A1 standard atm.

Bit worried for this match. Will rely heavily on home ground advantage. Gower being out would be a huge bonus.

Out metre making was alright against Souths but they are easily the worst team in the league when it comes to conceding metres. A bit worrying that we're in 13th too.

Penrith have an alright forward pack. They'll be far more competitive than Souths and unless our passengers step up than we'll have alot of fun watching our team defend.

Clinton has been somewhat disappointing since their GF. as has Waterhouse. Maybe add kiwi pulatua also. Nowhere near SOO or test material.

Agree that he had a very good game last week.

Clinton has been somewhat disappointing since their GF. as has Waterhouse. Maybe add kiwi pulatua also. Nowhere near SOO or test material.

Agree that he had a very good game last week.

Will you be at the game this weekend Barks?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4