Simon Woolford on NRL on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Was pretty content after last Saturday night.
Made mention of how THEY were structured, in a manner to me that meant Manly weren't.
Also said that although they beat us quite well, they'll have to LIFT if they plan to beat last years wooden spooners this weekend.

You should see what I cop at work throughout this period. Just depressing.

Dessie - for goodness sakes....give me some amunition to argue Manly's case !!! !pray:

Ryan, I'm also copping from all angles this week at work. The number 1 complaint is that they couldn't get full tipping rounds in the work comp coz of my team !!!!!!!

You guys have it easy.... i have been getting it all week, i guess it doesn't help that I'm down in Canberra and surrounded by raiders fans.

Anyone who got more than 4 in a tipping comp knows nothing about footy in my view!

Something i have been battling my girlfriend about all week.

She took guesses and got all but the dragons game right.

I got 4

Something i have been battling my girlfriend about all week.

She took guesses and got all but the dragons game right.

I got 4

She tipped against the Manly, the hide of the woman. I hope you refused to sleep with her for a week as punishment :lol:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4