Similarities between 1981 and 2005

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
Year 1981
1. Prince Charles got married
2. Liverpool crowned Champions of Europe
3. Australia lost the Ashes
4. Pope Died

Year 2005
1. Prince Charles got married
2. Liverpool crowned Champions of Europe
3. Australia lost the Ashes
4. Pope Died

In future, if Prince Charles decides to re-marry and Liverpool wins
another European crown ...... someone really should warn the Pope..
after we figure something out about the ashes...

Yeah seen it here before. BTW Pope died in 1978 he was shot in 1981

???

died and then was shot.....shouldn't he be a saint then witha miracle like that????

P.S. I know what you mean!

this is getting sad now the jokes are even getting recycled, Next thing Dan and Matas will ressurect the old Religion argument and Byso will start singing the praises of the Liberal party :)

mata and myself have taken that debate to another site where I am the only one on my side against a big bunch of religious boffins

I figured that after 18 months of battling the pagan hordes over here at AE that Dan should come into the den of the religious fundies.

So far he has given a good account of himself. But he has a further 15 months before he catches up to me!

I think theres something wrong with that link Fluffy, it doesnt seem to work :)

The correct site bears a strong design resemblance to AE, just a few colour differences.

The content however does not

I think theres something wrong with that link Fluffy, it doesnt seem to work :)

The correct site bears a strong design resemblance to AE, just a few colour differences.

The content however does not

What is AE?

AE, silvertails, whatever you like to call this place we all frequent Dan.

In layout and design only Dan, not content

I know Fro, its based around the same system, though they have taken the standard template and changed colours .....tsk tsk

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4