Silvertails VRL Leage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
After a hard fought season and a real battle to make the 8 fLIP's Queensland Pirates take the minor premiership two point clear of the other nuffies.

The McAwesomes take second place, outgunning the shoes by just 36 f/a points.

The Dancers pulled off a 33 point win to make the final position in the 8.

Final Table:

1. PIRATES - 34 :yeah:
2. MCAWESOMES - 32
3. SHOES - 32
4. PYROMANIACS - 30
5. GUNNERS - 26
6. PIGEONS - 26
7. REAPERS - 24
8. DANCERS - 24

9. units - 22
10. Assegais - 18
11. Boozehounds - 17
12. Sloths - 14
13. Dougs Dazzlers - 11
14. Pie Throwers - 10
15. drunk monkeys - 8
16. Ryan - 8

Qualifying Finals:

Queensland Pirates vs Disco FC Dancers
Prahran Pyromaniacs vs Gunners Gunners
Schlossy's Shoes vs Dazzling Pigeons
Manly McAwesomes vs Grim Reapers

I'm stunned. I only picked about 4 active players, never touched or visited the site and still came 14th. Wait till next year when I find out how to actually do the thing.

Does anyone have some news and views from their clubs as the boys prepare for the finals? I will be going down to pyros home ground your mum's house and conducting some interviews when I get time.

I was leading until that farking Monday night match, which had me both lose the match and the Minor Premiership :(

I'm stunned. I only picked about 4 active players, never touched or visited the site and still came 14th. Wait till next year when I find out how to actually do the thing.

CW, I donated my "stars" who were average at best, and never touched the comp after the first round. How I managed to not run last i will never know.

[quote author=Canteen Worker]

CW, I donated my "stars" who were average at best, and never touched the comp after the first round. How I managed to not run last i will never know.

[/quote]

You beat me once when one of your players ran riot and I conceded a heap of forward tries.

[quote author=DVS Matt]
haven't updated my team in about 8 weeks and still got 5th

you guys are mugs
It's like the Govt - do nothing and take the credit when things are good. Blame others when things are bad.

[/quote]

I prefer to bag people out rather than take credit

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
[quote author=DVS Matt]
haven't updated my team in about 8 weeks and still got 5th

you guys are mugs
It's like the Govt - do nothing and take the credit when things are good. Blame others when things are bad.

[/quote]

I prefer to bag people out rather than take credit

[/quote]

You'd be a good opposition leader then.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4