SILVERTAILS V THE KENNEL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha pay for my flights and we can :)

I don't have dates for my next Sydney trip but I'll see if I can firm up a date

Sounds good. Obviously has to be few months down the track and not clash too much with Manly games.

Napper said:
Come on lets make it happen!!

Great idea. Happy to get involved.

I'm a pussy, so happy to play among the women and oldies in tag, but I'll happily peel oranges in the main game.

NYEagle

Touch is an absolute rubbish game. Oz tag is zero contact and there is no way to do phantom touches.

It's a game about actual football and not just trying to catch people off side

Daniel said:
Touch is an absolute rubbish game. Oz tag is zero contact and there is no way to do phantom touches.

It's a game about actual football and not just trying to catch people off side

Yes!! Touch sucks. The thing i love about oztag is running league angles without getting hammered.

NYEagle said:
Napper said:
Come on lets make it happen!!

Great idea. Happy to get involved.

I'm a pussy, so happy to play among the women and oldies in tag, but I'll happily peel oranges in the main game.

NYEagle

I'm sorry i shouldnt have said Pussies. I played league from 8-19 but refuse to go on rides at easter show/wonderland etc... I'm hopeless.

MrInvisible said:
Touch is probably best, specially if you have females wanting to play as well.

Is there anytime in the year where both Bulldogs and Manly have a bye? Origin time perhaps?

Bulldog fans will be free during september but we may have to wait till mid October for Manly fans.

Lol. most keyboard warriors will make george rose look like a twig and be gassed out 15 seconds after kick off

voicefromthehill said:
Any opportunity for ring ins - I can get a few Australian oztag reps in a heartbeat, for a fee I'm sure they would support Manly ;)

Buying talent.... Which team do you support? Very dog of you :)

Brookvale said:
Lol. most keyboard warriors will make george rose look like a twig and be gassed out 15 seconds after kick off

I hear you, my men's team is a group of local business men. Average would have to be 45 - 50. They recruited myself, another rep and this is the second year we are into a grand final.

Before they started they were all talking it up, 2 minutes into the game and they were all very quiet and gasping for air

R20 inbetween 20s and 1st grade on Brookie oval and do it for charity

hows that for an Idea

We should put it to the club

Berkeley_Eagle said:
R20 inbetween 20s and 1st grade on Brookie oval and do it for charity

hows that for an Idea

We should put it to the club

That's it BE, count me in. A ref wouldnt be too hard to get, theres already security at the ground and all $$$ to charity.

The w/end May 19th 20th will be down in Sydney & keen as to play. :idea:
Can this date be managed, would be a fun day 4 sure, otherwise maybe end of season??
Btw happy to play touch, Oz Tag or tackle & those who enjoy scoring meat pies can apply off a MK Eagle precision pass on game day!! ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2