Silvertails role call!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
So who's going tonight?

And if you are, will you go back to the leaguesy after the game, to celebrate our first win over the dogs at Brookie since 1996?

I'll get to the ground at 5pm, then head back to the club after the game, if we win the place will go off!

i will be there with a few others probably wont hit the club though

I shall be there, you will find me in the beer line either on the hill or at the leagues club

Leaving straight from work and may be on my Pat Malone tonight, so will be on the look out for some drinking partners after the game to celebrate a win. I'll look some of you up at the club, as I know what some of you guys look like.

Jamesie

lol I will see but I doubt it I have way too much to do tomorrow

Leaving straight from work and may be on my Pat Malone tonight, so will be on the look out for some drinking partners after the game to celebrate a win. I'll look some of you up at the club, as I know what some of you guys look like.

Jamesie

Well ill be somewhere near the delmege sign on the hill probably, and if marty brings the cowbells or bongos tonight no doubt i will be right there. Feel free to join us. my ugly mug is in a few of bbyso pics, most notably im holding up a silvertails banner at the dogs game last year.

I am so jealous of you blokes... i would give ANYTHING to be there tonight... stuck up in QLD :( If we win tonight and get a home semi final i am very tempted to throw whatever savings i have in and head down for the weekend... hmmm

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4