Silvertails Punters Club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This > http://promos.puntclub.com/thecup/

Info > http://www.puntclub.com/info/how/

Dan said:
Generally how they run is everyone puts in amount each month/day/week

We bet x percent each week, say 90%

The rest goes into a kitty for later use.

We have one better each week who takes the money and places the bet. If he wins more than he bet he keeps the bet for the following week. If he loses the bet the better changes to the next person on the list. The reason it's hard for me is that i can't open a betting account from over here
90% is a bit high I think
If the first person loses .....

Amateurs......

Ideally you need:

- A bank account set up for deposits.
- Everyone puts in $10 (or whatever amount) each every week. (Preferably a months worth in advance to keep everyone up to date)
- You bet 50% each week
- The other 50% stays in bank and is used for a piss up/cash pay out at the end of the season along with the accumulated winnings.

With punters clubs of this size you are better off just rotating the betting each week regardless of wins so everyone gets a couple of cracks. You can also have 2 people splitting the bets each week to rotate faster.

That's about it really. Also a simple excel sheet that lists everyone's payments and a running balance.

Say there are 15 people.
Everyone deposits $10 a week
That's $150 a week deposited. $75 saved. $75 bet.
That means regardless of wins there will be about $4k in the bank at the end of the year.

Doug it sounds like you are volunteering

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4