Silvertails posterboy may be looking over shoulder

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I liked the way he was used tonight. Give Ballin the first 60 minutes, then bring Heath on for the last 20.

hes going to give Ballin a run for his money.. Ballins a good hooker but Heath is more of a monaghan type hooker.. creates more and considering we only have orford.. he needs all the help he can get. a good rotation will suit the team.

They should both play, Ballin provides a very solid base in defence and attack to start games on, LeStrange adds a bit of spark at the end of each half when it's needed.

Ballin was allowed to expand his game more, in the knowing he didn't have to play 80mins.

Heath looked good, but all you Ballin knocking crunts have to realise that Matty played his best game since mid-last-year because he was allowed to.

Nothing agaist the stranger, he went well too. I thought Heath or Matty should've played halfback once Ox went off. I'd like to have seen how one or both of them went as cheif playmaker  in case of emergency.
What do we do if Ox is injured if Halden is ??????????????

If ever a post betrayed Nutcraw's intellectual redundancy, this is it.  LeStrange really came on when the Warriors had already descended to a rabble.  And we're to change the whole side on the evidence of 15 minutes against an opponent already beaten into submission?

Maybe if the site's little boy had a memory that streteched past his last frustrated sexual fantasy he'd remember LeStrange's efforts against us when he last played at Brookvale?

And one for Byso.  I thought last night Witt had his best game for the Sea Eagles.  I suppose we could have kept him had we not signed your whipping boy that set up 100 tries for us last night?????????

I think that using them both, either as 60min then 20mins or 50/30 would be ideal but I think LeStrange should have a go in 5/8

As said before though I think he will do a Dunley like role, however with much more effect than the Angry Smurf use to be able.

Build a base off of Ballin, strong defense, strong service. Then as the other team tires, bring LeStrange on as an impact player

could lestrangecarnt play 5/8 that try he set up looked very cliffy like

Nutzcraw link said:
Yeah, I can see the use in keeping both of them in the top 17.

Le'Strange seems more attacking than Ballin.
  Then why would Ballin be looking over his shoulder?  :-*

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Nutzcraw link=topic=177212.msg180923#msg180923 date=1207002124]
Yeah, I can see the use in keeping both of them in the top 17.

Le'Strange seems more attacking than Ballin.
  Then why would Ballin be looking over his shoulder?   :-*
[/quote]
to streach and warm up his neck muscles mata  ;D

I agreed that both of them in the same team could have some use after it was suggested by another poster.

Personally, I prefer a 80 minute hooker and if that was the case I liked what I saw from Le'Strange. Unlike yourself I can altar my view on a topic if I read a logical reply.

Cliffy Gc link said:
could lestrangecarnt play 5/8 that try he set up looked very cliffy like
Beaver charges at the line & occasionally can give a good pass beav 5/8 for now.In saying that lestrange everytime he got the ball looked for an opportunity to put a player through he may also be a possibility.

I said this some months ago. With the right coaching & opportunity LEstrange could well turn out to be the Monas utility that we know we need.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Nutzcraw link=topic=177212.msg180949#msg180949 date=1207008906]
Unlike yourself I can altar my view on a topic if I read a logical reply.
  You worship my opinion?
[/quote]

There's only one person on this site who worships your opinion.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4