Silvertails.net posters are not True Supporters!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Funny how many have been called disloyal on this site for calling for BK to be captain (you know - Monaghan bleeds for the club etc) and yet the club seems to be making the exact same call.

Similar to the Jye Mullane saga last year - Funny that Des played him in PL all year and now he has been released.

Maybe many here are realistic rather than disloyal!!! :naughty: :naughty: :yeah:

yeah we should all expect players to be shafted after playing on injured after asked to by the coach.

I certainly was................................but even you admitted he played well from rd 1 to 12, then.....................................Monasgate.

Fluffy I tend to agree with you mate. Thats why I think Dessie should GO!

I'm at a point that whoever's there, is there. BK is inspirational, we've all seen that. Monaghan isn't even guaranteed a 1st grade spot. Mullane has been released. Randall has been released. I think they are starting to make the ruthless decisions that NEEDED to be made to better the club.

Byso - let's just give Dessy a 1/2 more year to see what he can do with a team that has Stewart, Bell, Hicks, Orford, Kite, Watmough, Kednnedy, Menzies...all of which I'd call fringe or current rep players.

Then we can cast our vote.

Canteen, everyones entitled to their own opinion, & I in NO way think you, anyone else, or I are a better supporter than anyone else, so wholeheartedly agree with what you say !!!

I'm fairly certain that Ben Kennedy will accept the captaincy for season 2006. His presence alone along with the addition of a quality half ( Orford ) should ensure that Manly finish in the top 8.

"Hicks - a fringe rep player "

Ryan , how many cinzanos have you had today ???
( just kidding ) , hang on !!! NO I'M NOT .........

True Mata - Hicks when at Penrith played for City, but then got injurred just when big things started happenning for him.

who won it?

Surely it wasn't over a girl? From what I hear Mr Hicks has plenty to chose from, and they're not your garden variety ordinary bird either.

Hicksey - apparently put Lang on his arse, then daddy put Hicks on his arse by playing him in Reserve Grade

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2