Silvertails.net Best and Fairest Awards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey guys! Weren't all you guys saying Matai was not good enough to be in the team.... let me see now, 3 top votes, 3 second votes.... if he should be replaced what are we going to do to the rest of the team? Personally I thought he ran better with his hair out...bit of a sampson thing going on maybe? Another question... has anyone taken a blood sample from King lately? This is not the King we know and hate.

My vote is for BK for what he said in the sheds after the game.... great to see the team hurt after a loss, great to see the foundations of character being re installed to the players. Matai gets my 2 points and Burns 1 (even after the penalties)

Hey guys! Weren't all you guys saying Matai was not good enough to be in the team.... let me see now, 3 top votes, 3 second votes.... if he should be replaced what are we going to do to the rest of the team? Personally I thought he ran better with his hair out...bit of a sampson thing going on maybe? Another question... has anyone taken a blood sample from King lately? This is not the King we know and hate.

My vote is for BK for what he said in the sheds after the game.... great to see the team hurt after a loss, great to see the foundations of character being re installed to the players. Matai gets my 2 points and Burns 1 (even after the penalties)

Credit where it's due mate!!

If he plays like that every week he'll get a 3 or 2 from me every week!!

Hey Melon, maybe you should take a tablet before posting.

Just because someone HAD played poorly and copped a bagging doesnt mean he won't get a wrap when he plays well.

as Nuts said, Credit where its due. Personally he's improved a lot since Rd 1, and its good to see.

I am happy to admit that I was wrong about Matai!! He is playing better than I thought and improving. Well done to him and good for the team.

King is better and improved as well. Two games don't make a season though and I would still like to see him making big hits. Kite has lifted ( despite his hands) and going okay.

Should not forget that the defensive pattern is improved and it is one on one misses rather than a poor formation that is leading to points.

Mellonhead if you watched any footy last year you would have noticed that Matai was ordinary. He's discipline was a joke as was his defence. Many people within the club knew this was an issue.

It's obviously the coaching staff have addressed those issues.

He certainly deserves his spot in the centres now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4