MVP: Silvertails MVP Final Result

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
I thought I’d give the announcement of the Silvertails MVP it’s own thread.

The 2019 Silvertails MVP goes to Addin Fonua-Blake!

He had a massive year and as solidified his standing as one of the games premier front rowers. It’s no easy task to beat Jake Trbojevic who has had a mortgage on the MVP honour recently.

The top three were as follows:

upload_2019-9-26_10-53-24.jpeg

Thank you all for voting every week. We get a great response win, lose or draw which gives a great cross section of opinions.

Also thanks to @Dan for incorporating the voting into the site which makes it very easy to run.

That's a fair result.

AFB really matured, stepped up and carried us this year.
Jake is Jake so no surprises there
DCE is DCE so no surprises there either, really led from the front this year.

No one really had a bad year when you think about it.

Special mention to Reuben for a way better than expected debut season and taking on the goal kicking duties admirably.

AFB has been awesome this year - deserves the gong. A very consistent and high contribution season from him for sure. Just the one suspension ?? which was dubious at best for Mitchell Pearce collapsing to the ground into his kick chase

To think that he is only going to get better fills me with confidence for the next 2 or 3 seasons. Thanks @mosto for running the MVP - it's always interesting to see the votes post game.....

A huge result and AFB got my three points on a few occasions. Thoroughly deserved.

All the Manly players who contributed this year can stand up. It's amazing how far they've come in such a short time frame given where we were a year ago. Well done all.

That's a fair result.

AFB really matured, stepped up and carried us this year.
Jake is Jake so no surprises there
DCE is DCE so no surprises there either, really led from the front this year.

No one really had a bad year when you think about it.

Special mention to Reuben for a way better than expected debut season and taking on the goal kicking duties admirably.

I agree wholeheartedly with AFB's performance recognition.

I also agree about Reuben's goal kicking as he did not start at the beginning of the season. If you add DCE's 21 goals it puts Reuben way up the ladder.

. If you add DCE's 21 goals it puts Reuben way up the ladder.

Excellent point, finished up only 22 points behind Jarrod Croker so fair to say he'd have ended up 2nd leading points scorer in his debut season.
His kicking percentage is on par with the top couple - Latrell and Croker but not quite there with Smith and Reynolds. Interestingly Cleary was kicking at nearly 88%.

Puts him well ahead of Sivo for rookie of the year in my opinion.

AFB was MASSIVE this year. It is so awesome to see him turn around his life and get back on track, now engaged with 2 kids (and a third on the way) to his high school sweetheart! You lose 3 Dally M points for each week you are suspended so unfortunately I doubt he will win Prop of the Year even though he deserves it on performances.

Not a skid mark to be seen C&C

View attachment 12856

Looking at the full list it's hard to even determine the order. Everyone was great this year and like I have said a million times I am SO pumped for 2020!

Well deserved. AFB went to another level this season and was our best forward in a number of games.

Hopefully he continues to build and will be unstoppable in 2020.

How does Kane Elgey finish in equal ninth? Above Walker, Tafua, and JetSki?
LG scored huge 155 points in the rd 8 Dogs demolition :clap:
He was our half/ 5/8 up to rd 10 remember :)

Go back to the Threads list page and click on the yellow MVP to search for all the voting threads

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2