Silvertails Community (social networking)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

I am looking at adding some proper social networking elements to the site. Not just a link to your facebook profile but a proper Silvertails profile with things that link to your articles, forums posts and so on. Even the ability to put your own adverts on Silvertails, kind of like a profit share, you put your advert code in and the more active you are with posting articles etc, the more your ads get shown throughout the page :)

Anyway I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a more social networking/profile side of the site. Allowing for greater interactions between members etc.

It is my hope that through something like this a lot of fans can link up, much as a lot of the longer standing members of this site has and build some great friendships. I also hope that through this feature it allows for bigger groups of fans to catch up at games and join forces to cheer on the team.

We do have a fairly strong supporter base, but a lot of individuals, this coupled with the travelling supportahs initiative could really open up a very powerful following and supporter base.

I am still toying with the idea of starting to add it (probably live in the off season) but wanted to hear your thoughts. In basic terms it will be like a mini facebook profile with some minor applicatons etc.

Dan

Sounds fantastic to me...I am ALL about getting more people together for games, home and away.The friendship the MWTS have  forged these last 3 years will last a lifetime and we want more and more people to come along and enjoy the great times we have.

These need not be expensive overseas trips, even like the one last weekend to the Sharks game is what I am talking about.

So sounds great, anything I can do to help let me know.

Have made some good friends via this site over the years.  I'm all for anything that would enhance that.  Let me know if I can help.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6