Silvertails Centers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Theres no point in doing a poll for two positions so just put down your nominations and reasons.

- Canteen Worker
- fLIP
- Fro
- fluffy
- Cliffy is God
- Duff
- Nutzcraw
- Matabele
- Jungle King
- Byso
- Manly Backer
- Kiwi Eagle
- PJ
- Utility Player
- Garts
- Clontago
- DSM5
- Nodd
- Chip and Chase
- Ants
- Stuey Davis Socks
- Goldie
- Robbiea
- Jatz Crackers
- Sue Ridgpipe
- Lasvegas
- Wheel
- Ryan
- SilentBob
- The Gronk
- Earl
- Crusher Cleal
- Tookey
- Volley
- Steve
- Disco
- Kaza
- Easystreet
- Blunty
- Kingyfan
- Cliffy GC

Byso - Right centre as puts him closer to right wing, steady contributor known for great angles & flashes of inspiration.
Has been known to have his hair styled so that it looks like he is allways wearing headgear.

PJ. Always contibutes at appropriate stages and is ultra reliable. Being a country boy, he is grounded and will not be involved in any "Matai's".

Vote for me :p same size as Innes and for the last 20 years a successful Manly side has a kiwi in it :D

Um, Nutz for the other spot, no reasons

CW -> Forever a fence sitter, right in the centre. Has the ability to play strongly and provide quality ball for his outside men, but doesnt always get it to them.

Nah he fills in more your jason king view....head full of knowledge and a shaved head, but still soft like a pillow

CW -> Forever a fence sitter, right in the centre. Has the ability to play strongly and provide quality ball for his outside men, but doesnt always get it to them.
I would have to play on the left side as a known Howard hater. Just ask Byso!!!! :lol: :lol;

Mata - Thinks he is the centre of the universe ;)
Clontago - Injects himself into the game at crucial stages & can wing it.

Clon a centre- ha....it has to be hooker...this man is nothing more than a male slut and there is none more deserving of the position

1. Clon sounds like a centre to me then - attempting to burst through and injecting himself at every opportunity.
2. Jatz Crackers - always nibbling around the edges and finally charging onto the ball when needed.

[quote author=Daniel]

I would have to play on the left side as a known Howard hater. Just ask Byso!!!! :lol: :lol;

[/quote]

No need for an explanation, you are a teacher after all. :cop:

flip and fluffy - just to keep them on opposite sides of the field so they don't blue with each other during the match.(although that could apply to a few pairings on this forum)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4