Silvertails box?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I notice that corporate boxes are available for casual hire.

Maybe we should decide on a game for all the out of town Silvertails to converge on Brookvale and join the Corpo wankers?

whats the cost?

I have had the luxury before and enjoyed it a lot.

Dont remeber much though.

Most of the posters on this site ARE corpo wankers.

There's just the odd dimbwit that decided to work in the charities sector.......

Confession : Ex corpo here but now laid back subtropical surfgazer with 4 million frequent flyers I dont know what to do with. Would be interested in joining everyone in the box if its after say late June onwards. Until then my business dont allow.

Yeah, I'd prefer it to be a game later in the season.

When do we play the Broncos? That's when sue and vegas make their annual appearance.

An outstanding idea.

I would definately throw in for it. It cant be more than say $1000, 10 of us should fit for $100 each

Look into it and tell us what it might cost. Could be a good day. I have been in the boxes in the Southern stand as guests of parents in the past so would be happy to do so again.

Funnily enough I am a Blues supporter!!

That includes finger food and all grog though, spirits inc. and thats at the Telstra Dome.

exactly doug,

We are talking a box at Brookie oval!

When will i be joining you in your brookie oval box?

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/sponsors-packages.asp#CorporateBox

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4