Silvertails Artist Support

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ben

Bencher
Hey guys, this is totally unrelated to our forum but just want to see if I could gain some support behind something I've been working on for a while as I know this is a great support network for fellow Manly fanatics. Im a DJ and music producer and have been lucky enough to play around the world. Given the current global status it has changed my point of attack so I have recently started my own record label.

Last Thursday I release my 1st track on the label and I'm pushing to get the track in the top 100 charts. This has been a passion of mine for sometime and to finally get my label off the ground is a massive achievement within itself.

If you feel you would like to help out the track is only $1.69. Every purchase improves the chances of cracking into the charts and catapulting this Sea Eagle to where he should be.

Here is the link to my new release.

Thank you guys and hope you enjoy the tune!!

Attachments

• IMG_0840.JPG
    IMG_0840.JPG
    556.9 KB · Views: 31
Purchased!

Joined beatbox....

purchased the tune

c/c company alerted me if this was a legit transaction as apparently I'm an old fart....

Bass drop!

(well done, I hope it goes well)

edit: - And I like it!

Last edited:
No worries

Plus it said 1.29 (dunno if that's some canadian money exchange rate thing) so it's easy to support someone for < $2...!

I'm now going to listen to it again.

:)

:musickeyboard:🥁🎼🎶🎵🎚️🎙️
Must be the conversion change. Now you can listen as many times as you like 😁😁😁

Last edited:
Hey guys, this is totally unrelated to our forum but just want to see if I could gain some support behind something I've been working on for a while as I know this is a great support network for fellow Manly fanatics. Im a DJ and music producer and have been lucky enough to play around the world. Given the current global status it has changed my point of attack so I have recently started my own record label.

Last Thursday I release my 1st track on the label and I'm pushing to get the track in the top 100 charts. This has been a passion of mine for sometime and to finally get my label off the ground is a massive achievement within itself.

If you feel you would like to help out the track is only $1.69. Every purchase improves the chances of cracking into the charts and catapulting this Sea Eagle to where he should be.

Here is the link to my new release.

Thank you guys and hope you enjoy the tune!!

Got it :)

Sounds like a solid track. I like it so far.

I'm coaching an ex-nrl player in a sport, he is trying to produce tracks atm.

Got it :)

Sounds like a solid track. I like it so far.

I'm coaching an ex-nrl player in a sport, he is trying to produce tracks atm.
Awesome! Appreciate the support Manlyfan76. Happy you like it !

What style of music is he producing? Happy to lend some advice or some feedback on something he is working on 👌🏽

Last edited:
Quick update

I woke up this morning to see my track crack the top 100 on the charts and sitting at 48! Absolutely over the moon with how it’s rocketed into the charts. Thank you to you guys for your support so far!

Now to try crack the top 10!!

Attachments

• EFD9AD9A-BD56-40B0-8F33-E57EF02452C7.jpeg
    EFD9AD9A-BD56-40B0-8F33-E57EF02452C7.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 12
Quick update

I woke up this morning to see my track crack the top 100 on the charts and sitting at 48! Absolutely over the moon with how it’s rocketed into the charts. Thank you to you guys for your support so far!

Now to try crack the top 10!!

Awesome!

Some of the errr... older ones on here should buy it to show their grandkids they know how to use the internet, that they hang with dj's and are much cooler than they seem. :)

Awesome!

Some of the errr... older ones on here should buy it to show their grandkids they know how to use the internet, that they hang with dj's and are much cooler than they seem. :)
Exactly Globaleagle! Im just another Manly fanatic like the rest of us. We have hung out on here for years 😁

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8