Silvertails App feedback

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should we close down the app?

• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I had no idea there was an app

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just wanting to find out whether I should keep the app. It costs me 20 USD per month to keep the app up and running, and I am not sure the benefit is any longer there beyond push notifications so wondering whether we should keep it running or ditch it.

Also if you do use it specifically what features you use and whether the push notifications are a benefit and help with your interaction and attraction to the site

Cheers
Dan

I use the app but it's not as good as the old one.
If there is no app I can still access it through the webpage on my phone even though it would be a pain in the arse.
Save your $20 a month.

Well Kim Jom @Dan , just do it, we will all complain , then get used to it, then say it’s the ducks nuts!!

It’s the way of the world.

Be like Manly , just say “ **** the fans” and do what you want to!!

Yeah I can’t see it adding any really value unless it opens up more pages

Low response rates will bump this up and give it another week but am thinking killing it is the most logical response

I use as it's handy it but it does have some flaws which are pretty annoying. as it's costing you cash just bin it. shame there isn't a stable feature rich alternative. that's for all the hard work Dan.