Silvertails and Clinton Hayward Accounting Promotion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hello fellow Silvertails,

Are you sick of financially supporting the Roosters/Bulldogs/Parra supporting accountants of this world?
Well do we have an opportunity for you!

@Clint has recently opened his own Accounting Practice – Clinton Hayward Accounting and He is offering an opening special at the moment of $88 for a basic income tax return.
(Discounts are also available for business clients)

$20 from each return prepared through the Silvertails website, will go directly back to Silvertails.

So not only will you be supporting a fellow Manly supporter you will also, indirectly, be financially assisting the website.

Clint has clients in NSW, QLD and the NT, so preparing returns via distance is not an issue.

You can contact Clint on (02)6652 8000, at [email protected] or via Facebook at Clinton Hayward Accounting.

Clint has over 13 years’ experience as an accountant and is a registered Tax Agent and CPA.

So if you haven't completed you tax for this year, give Clint a call, it is well worth the time and he does a great job.

Cheers
Dan

clinton_hayward_accounting.png

Clint did my tax return this year remotely and it was easy pain free and I was more than happy with the results so I can recommend from experience too

Clint's ad is the only one on silvertails that I don't block.

Go Clint!

HEY GUYS!!!

Can't figure out how souffs got so many penalties?

Don't know how Inglis got his boat?

Lose count over how many premierships we've won?

Me too!

That's why we need the services of Coffs Harbour's best Accountant!

#1 Clint!

It's not just the bulldogs that can make 2 go into 1 in Coffs, at Clinton Hayward Accounting we say "Quadratic equations are for pussies!"

So whether you're at the bottom of the harbour, or in the Caymans....let Clint keep those bastards from the ato at bay!

:)

Hey, thanks GE.
You gunning for a job mate?
You keep this up and I might just have to put you on the payroll. ;)

lol, I can hear all my friends who know how many times I had to retake accounting at uni laughing their heads off!

(oh, unless you meant marketing)

But I decided to retire young instead!

Hope bizniz is going great!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8