Silvertails $50 Supercoach Cash Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Running the $50 per head Supercoach Comp again this year. Need 20 to fill out the league. Have 15 confirmed starters from last year as follows

@Chip and Chase - PAID
@Christol74 - PAID
@DaveLP
@The Indian - PAID
@Merdy33 - PAID
@swoop - PAID
@Moondog - PAID
@bones - PAID
Bones' Mate 1 - Tom - PAID
Bones' Mate 2 - PAID
@Timmy - PAID
@bob dylan - PAID
@anthonyb1965 - PAID
@joeboy - PAID
@Will on the hill. - PAID
@Eaglerock07 - PAID
@Simmo66 - PAID
@robbiea - PAID
@The McCarrs Creek Eagle - PAID
@Dion Johnson - PAID

@Andyvb88 , @Zosky99k and @The Admiral - you guys keen to back up again ?? let me know ASAP here or respond to PM

Anyone else want a run ?? we have at least one spare spot, maybe more if the above guys don't respond

reply here and I'll add you to list. Any questions fire away

Last edited:
ok @Dion Johnson is in and @bones has another recruit. that's 20 locked in

I'll PM everyone with the account details for the $50.00, so make an effort to pay within the week so we can get it all sorted well before the first TLT

I'll update paid status here. So if you have paid and I haven't noted it above let me know.

I will send a PM with League code once I've received your payment. So keep an eye on your PM's

Half of you paid up - thanks. Other half can you action ASAP. Refer post at top of thread with those who have confirmed as payment received

If you aren't paid and signed up to league by lockout round 1 (Next Thursday) then you miss out. Also keep an eye on your PM's, DM's, Convos, what ever you want to call them.

How do I pay for Super Coach? and I've payed for tipping comp but can't seem to register...

it's more than likely something i'm doing wrong but I can't find a link that works...
please advise me thanks C&C

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4