Silvertails 2007 YART

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
Of course im in. :p

If Barks is in, can i play on the opposing team. :twisted:

Barks' head is the football.
[/quote]

My goal kicking is at a rate similar to El Masri you know ;)

[/quote]

Do you really need another law suit? ;)

OK guys, last chance to get on board.

If I have forgotten anyone please speak up or let me know who is missing.

[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

Do you really need another law suit? ;)

[/quote]

Honest mistake fLIP. Its those stitches on his face that give the steeden impression.

I haven't checked over this properly but have you included Clon- he is away on business so mighten be able to respond

The list is in the main post. Clon is there.

If you guys could just do a quick run through it and see if theres anyone I have missed it would be appreciated considering I forgot Wheel and Ryan until late... an considering this is a YART, ryan's omission was almost diabolical.

The list is in the main post. Clon is there.

If you guys could just do a quick run through it and see if theres anyone I have missed it would be appreciated considering I forgot Wheel and Ryan until late... an considering this is a YART, ryan's omission was almost diabolical.

lol

Im lighter on my feet than Steve Bell, SOO and Test Match Poster written all over me

I think the big question will be whether Matabele will make the first grade side?

Or whether he is just an overpaid loudmouth?

I would be a very handy centre/2nd rower

The main thing to remember is that in the recent past any decent Manly side has had a kiwi or 2 in the ranks :p

I haven't done much on here (except kicking everyone's ass in the VRL :p), but if you'd have me in, sure.

Thanks for the nomination. If i miss selection I am blowing up on the grounds of discrimination. Just cause I'm a QLD'er :naughty:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4