Silvertail Wars - In a galaxy far, far away....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
SILVERTAIL WARS

In a galaxy far, far away, a psychopathic emperor and his most trusted servant - a former Jedi Knight known as Dark Mata - are ruling a universe with fear. It is a time of civil war and the Rebel Alliance is reeling and is more fragmented than ever before.

The wise one sat cross-legged. YoDaN looked into the future. “Turn up I will not. Try not. Do or do not. There is no try. Defeated be we.”

Just over the northern border, 20 light years behind, the Cane Toad Council was in turmoil. Should they side with the Rebels or continue to pledge allegiance to Lord Mata? Had he not brought them success? Had not the maroon sabres triumphed over the sky blue sabres this very season of battle?

Meanwhile, newly promoted Rebel Treasurer Manly(Chew)Backer was in despair. No one could have foreseen three straight losses against the Empire. The two long term investments of making the Top 4 and taking the ultimate prize of the Imperial Premiership were just cosmic dust. The galactic coffers were empty.

YoDaN tilted his head and uttered “Increase our finances we must. Trust the Force of the Google ad alliance say I” The troubling times weighed heavily “Need we one of balance, diplomacy and reason” And thus, Luke Canteenworker was enlisted in the rescue of Princess Jason. Ryan2-D2 hovered in the corners, his thoughts turning to flashing and the effect he could create with four moons.

In a pizza shaped galaxy at the edge of reason, Dark Mata showed little tolerance of failure. The recent demise of Generals Irwin and Brock had not troubled him. There were plenty more where they came from. After all, his storm troopers from Flash (point Estate) Gordon were ready.

The Death Star moved into position. The last words from YoDaN reaching the Rebel Alliance echoed away into empty space and trailed off: “God, am I….”

TO BE CONTINUED .....

:drunk:

Lol good work MB. I hope you dont go to those Star Wars conventions. They is full of nerds ya know.

Looking forward to the next thrilling installment.

nie mate........

finances increasing would be good but google "smart priced" this site a few months ago, which means clicks on here are sometimes worth only a percentae of 1 cent. Overall YoDan only earns a max of $1 a day from the google force!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2