Sika Manu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've never seen a post so beautifully debunked. Well done TimandTom.

I have seen him play a few times. He is hard to miss with that shock of blond hair. He is a real workhorse. Nothing creative, but a Petro-like player that does the hard yakka. Every team needs one.

When will be crack first grade?

TimandTom said:
Ryan said:
Stromquist was, is, and will always be garbage. He's a poor-man's Mark Tookey. There's a reason he's getting benched in reggies.

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, you must have two dicks, because you can't be that stupid pulling one. The player in mention, Stromquist, is player who not only has a big future with club, but also has had a huge past and has receive many high distinctions as junior and youth star at numerous Manly Sea Eagles, end of season award night. He not only is now used to receiving high praise and accollades, but is also the clubs most capped Toyota Cup player by being involved over 60 NYC games, not to mention being highly involved in many 3-2-1 votes and so many Players' Player awards, that you Ryan, would need way more than your twelve fingers to count them. Stromquist was also amougst the Rugby League Week magazines' top 3 forward with his unbelievable stat counts not only last year, due to his 80 minute perfomances, 40+ tackles not to mention the 20+ runs and between 200 and 250 metres per week and captaining the team not only with actions, but also with his words and brilliant off field attitude, not only to his training regiment but also being and outstanding clubman and fan favourite.

Just incase you have missed any of the above from previous years, as you DON'T seem to follow our up and coming stars, here is some material for you eyes, because obviously you have little, to no brains (I hope you know what to do with the below web address). All others Sea Eagles supporters interested in (our own version of the next) Paul Gallen 2.0... MAGNUS STROMQUIST you are more thank welcome and are invited to check out the address below

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5joVmL8vvOU

And Ryan (You DEREK) just incase your skull is that thick and that empty from the great decision that God made not to give a BARRY like you a brain, Stromquist was not only Players' Player for the past two weeks in the NSW Cup competition (if you know what that is) but also last weekend played all 80 minutes as starting prop, against last years NSW Cup premiers scoring the 3 points in the 3-2-1's and is also again named this week as starting number 8. Any questions??? TimandTom 1 - Ryan NIL... ONE-NIL.

Magnus, is that you?

All I can say is base your op on games rather than selected youtube highlights (not a comment on Magnus as I have not seen him play)

We all remember the Groom youtube clip that went around before he hit first grade….the same way some people on here wrote off George Rose after that 5 minute NSW cup clip….

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6