Signing Announcements on Sportal @ 11

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes bones. Let me restate that. We have signed Elgey and he has the chance to backflip his way back to Tugun. Nice get. I have seen a lot of him and he could be special

domino.jpg

Hey Susan,

thanks for confirming! Great news, any chance we have pulled a major swifty on the titans and DCE is staying to partner elgey here rather than up there?

What tipped it back in our favour. a roundtable with BOZO, Joey and tooves. 2 immortals amd one of the toughest halfbacks of all time ?

We looking at anyone else from the titans? Ioane, Hazzard etc ?

If he did back flip surely the media would be shouting from the roof tops about how bad it is and questioning his integrity?

Elgey has been carving it up in Supercoach so that's good enough for me to hang onto in these tough times. He'll be the next gun No. 7 in a long list of gun No. 7's to wear the maroon and white.

Everyone forgets too he can play six if DCE backflips and I'm not just saying that. For at least half his 20's games he was out there playing 6

Will we sign someone???

Will we re-sign our youth???

If we do either, will people here claim Joe Kelly was a genius all along???

If we sign Elgey, will the back flip rumours start immediately???

To be serious for a moment though, we still need forwards. Jake T is proving he is one prop for now and the future. We still need someone to partner him and a top level back rower. Buhrer may never be the same again and our current back row without him is OK but nothing spesh. We need a couple of folks who can "bend the line". If they can add an offload more often than every 4th week even better. Do such players exist? I hope so! We should still have money left over so lets splash it around!

Will we sign someone???

Will we re-sign our youth???

If we do either, will people here claim Joe Kelly was a genius all along???

If we sign Elgey, will the back flip rumours start immediately???

To be serious for a moment though, we still need forwards. Jake T is proving he is one prop for now and the future. We still need someone to partner him and a top level back rower. Buhrer may never be the same again and our current back row without him is OK but nothing spesh. We need a couple of folks who can "bend the line". If they can add an offload more often than every 4th week even better. Do such players exist? I hope so! We should still have money left over so lets splash it around!
Sika manu would help. Lewis Brown would also be a very handy pickup. Adam docker possibly?

Sika manu would help. Lewis Brown would also be a very handy pickup. Adam docker possibly?
Don't care so long as they are not fat and can break off a tackled player without giving away penalties. Would also like them to be in the big and tall mold but I can't have everything...

sika manu is fairly ordinary. lewis brown has his moments, but is a complete hog who gets serious white line fever. and docker cant hit hard, but has no running game. plus he cant even crack into a panthers side decimated by injuries.

Sam Anderson is the one we want from the panthers.

sam Anderson has had a bad neck injury. but is touted for big things. he has much more upside than docker IMO.

sika manu has three good runs in him per game. add a few penalties and falling of some tackles and that's about what we would get.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2