• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You forgot to add the obligatory smash em bash em you tube highlights vid!

But ge delivers.

du rien!

Yep what we need is another reggies forward to lead the way for the other reggies forwards Manly use in 1st grade.

May as well just play the reggies squad in 1sts to make everyone feel at home.

Same result.

Yep what we need is another reggies forward to lead the way for the other reggies forwards Manly use in 1st grade.

May as well just play the reggies squad in 1sts to make everyone feel at home.

Same result.
Did you actually watch the video (thanks GE)? Oh, hang on, you have me on ignore like 50 other people! Wanker.

Looks the goods, runs extremely hard and looks like he can do better than most of our boys at the moment!

When I see a highlights package like that against FG footballers will I request his signature. I wonder if he makes good reads in defence? That doesn't seem to matter to too many fans these days. They just have to be able to throw elbows in reserve grade to get contracts.

4 hit ups in 80min of foot ball and 2 of those hit ups ended in penalties. Hmmmmm let me think rrrrrr pass

This thread was posted a few days ago with the 1 minute version of the video.

As i said then we have heaps of fringe first grade props, we don't really need another one.

He is a plodder, no skills. When he's bursting through the likes of the Bromwich, Scott, Matalino, Klemmer then I'll look at him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6