Sign of things to Come............

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
found this after watching lyon

bit of junior action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v97L9yojj_M

easy to tell who the enforcer is in the sg ball side

Is it Malangi Styles or whatever his name is?? I'm not sure sorry.

I remember last time i went down to brooky the PL side was playing against wests.. i think it was before we beat the broncos 21 - 20 (still one of the best days i've had) and that Syles got the ball of a kick off.. ran over the top of one poor bloke and beat one or two more... got all the way to the 50m line and offloaded to the fullback who scored under the sticks!!

I was thinking holy crap this bloke should be in firsts soon.. but still yet to see him. Do we still have him??

Also, did anyone notice that at the end of that Jamie Lyon clip it said "2006 super league tries: 3" I hope he scores more than that.. or sets up more than that!!

I hope he lives up to the hype and price tag

Nope he is overseas, played 1 game in NRL last year I think.

Dont think he would have made it tbh.

The bloke in the clip is Inoxi T? something or other.

Nah Nutz its not Malaingi, he has gone to England.
Its Knoxi (not sure about his last name), that must be SG Ball or something because he is only about 18.
Im pretty sure the Number 7 against Norths scoring the long distance try is Aaron Groom. I think i can also see Mark Oddoferhal in the biff part.

Is it Malangi Styles or whatever his name is?? I'm not sure sorry.

I remember last time i went down to brooky the PL side was playing against wests.. i think it was before we beat the broncos 21 - 20 (still one of the best days i've had) and that Syles got the ball of a kick off.. ran over the top of one poor bloke and beat one or two more... got all the way to the 50m line and offloaded to the fullback who scored under the sticks!!

I was thinking holy crap this bloke should be in firsts soon.. but still yet to see him. Do we still have him??

The kid in the video is Noxi. He played SG Ball, then moved up to Flegg last year. Still in Flegg this year I believe, although haven't seen confirmation of this.

Styles has gone to England. Never looked like he was going to lift above the level of 'promising premier leaguer'. First grade seemed one step too far away.

Also, don't worry about Lyon. I've had my doubts over the summer, but I've come around in the past week - he's going to be outstanding for us, and in the mix for the Dally M later in the year.

Nope he is overseas, played 1 game in NRL last year I think.

Dont think he would have made it tbh.

The bloke in the clip is Inoxi T? something or other.

wtf, no idea how this post appeared again.

yeah malingi played 1 game but unfortunatly didnt really have the size to penetrate first grade defence

and yes it was groom in flegg in the 7. there used to be a video of highlights for him from last year on you tube as well

Also, did anyone notice that at the end of that Jamie Lyon clip it said \"2006 super league tries: 3\" I hope he scores more than that.. or sets up more than that!!

I hope he lives up to the hype and price tag

That was only his first game, give the bloke a break :lol2:

he was about 5 foot 6

its much easier to stop a tank at 100Kg rather than 110 which is where most props weigh in at.

he was about 5 foot 6

its much easier to stop a tank at 100Kg rather than 110 which is where most props weigh in at.

Hes actually 6ft

http://www.leighrl.co.uk/main/profiles07/styles.php

well im only judging on him being inches shorter than me when i met him, and im apparently 6"1'

his weight is listed at 14 st 8 lb - about 94 kegs, need i say more

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4