Side V Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Steve Matai, Chris Hicks, Travis Burns, Matt Orford, Kylie Leuluai, Michael Monaghan, Brent Kite, Steve Menzies, Anthony Watmough, Ben Kennedy ©
Interchange: Shayne Dunley, Luke Williamson, Jason King, Mark Bryant

Interesting that George Rose has not been named in either NRL or P/L. Maybe a late change to the squad

Interesting that George Rose has not been named in either NRL or P/L. Maybe a late change to the squad

Everybody quite rightly pointed out that Rose's lateral defence was his weak point, and after watching last weeks game I sensed he put his all into it (so i feel his commitment was there) but his lateral defence was suspect and his weight seemed to be too much of a burden at times. I give him points for effort. Be a shame if he doesnt push past the average and make a name for himself.

I think about 5 would do the trick, not that we would really know how much weight he should lose to be fit enough for NRL while also being effective as a prop.

I love having steppa ready to take the place of matai and bell. If we loose a centre I really don't get to worried. He's got great hands, good attack and excellent defence. I really think its a 50/50 between matai and stepho with matai I suppose getting the gig due to rep honours.

We might lose out having bell on the side lines but stepho more than holds his own.

Having Bell out is a huge loss in my books. Stevo is solid whilst Bell is a genius. He gives us huge attacking options.

Our pack has to dominate the goldfish to be any chance.

Don't know why Des would play players out of position to cover a spot, when we have back ups waiting in the wings so speak.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2